Parent to two small children, with sanity mostly still intact.
- Rescued both children, both of whom were “climbers,” from certain death about twice a week through toddler years.
- Coax children to eat daily meals despite fair-to-middling culinary skills, resulting in weight gain that pediatrician approves of and graphs on her laptop regularly.
- Tell rambling stories at bedtime, often putting both self and child into deep slumber.
Other duties include:
- Debrief household residents to find 10-15 objects per week, including stuffed animals, Scotch tape, and the other shoe.
- Mediate conflict between household members, generally over the creation and destruction of various Magna-Tile creations. Rebuild creations.
- Manage kitchen art gallery with rotating works to showcase significant growth potential in the tiny artists.
Happy Mothers Day!!!!!